Housing&Miscellaneous Facilities


International Students may live on campus at the International Student Dormitory. Students who live on campus must abide by the rules and regulations of their residence. The fresh student should live on campus.

Students may also choose to live off campus under the condition that they must register themselves at the police station of their residential area and obtain Accommodation Certificate from the local police station. If you are living off campus, do ensure that your rental contract with your landlord is legitimate and reliable.

Students who changed their address and contact information while they are studying at SYUCT must inform the Division for International Students Office of their new and recent address, telephone number and email. It is important for the Division for International Students’ Office to be able to contact its students because it often sends out important notifications to them. The Division of International Students’ Office maintains a strict policy of keeping all contact information confidential.

The Division of International Students’ Office also provides students with information regarding off-campus housing. Please consult the staff at the office if you wish for such assistance.


On-campus Facilities

Students may dine at the No.1 cafeteria, No.2 cafeteria or Muslim canteens and restaurants on campus. The restaurants are usually a little more expensive than the cafeterias. Convenient stores such as Zhoumo Mart and other stores can be found on campus. Students may purchase their daily necessities as well as groceries. Do look up the campus map to find out the locations of these stores.

Other facilities that are available in SYUCT include: hospital, post office, bank, bookstores, laundry mat, photostudio and a theater.

Copyright © Shenyang University of Chemical Technology 2016